引っ越しましたー

タクドラtakuoの雑念 はてブロ http://takuo.hatenablog.jp/ That blog is written by Japanese.

10/9/15

How to install Android apps, not in the Amazon App Store, to Kindle Fire. Using Wi-Fi share.

How to install Android apps, not in the Amazon App Store, to Kindle Fire. Using Wi-Fi share.


If you can read Japanese, so go to this page!→Kindle Fire に Amazon App ストアに無いアプリをWi-Fi共有を使って入れる方法を説明するよ!の巻。 - タクドラtakuoの雑念 はてブロ

 In Japan, when Amazon prime video will start, Amazon sales New Kindle Fire, about 5000Yen. So I bought.


  I got it in September 30th. I willing to use by Amazon Prime Video, but don't. Because I have no time to watching videoes, and lineup is cruel. ┐(´д`)┌







 Amazon offered 2000Yen gift, when they updated Amazon official app. That's cool, I thoght. But in Amazon app store, there are not exist, what I want to use by paying.

 I got 2 apps, but not using at Kindle Fire. I use them in other smartphone.


 So, I decide to install various app at Kindle Fire. And I tried.

 I googled, some site found. But almost same way, they copied the original site. There are the Cruel Internets.

 That's way is using gmail with app, send to Cloud. And download them and install.

 Why using Cloud? Using Kindle Fire, so they have Wi-Fi. I thought Using Wi-Fi is easy way. So I tried, I did it easily. So I wrote how to.

 

That's easy way! How to install Google Play Apps into Kindle Fire.


Prepared 1. You are ready to Smartphone, using Google Play Store, and Kindle Fire.


  You had them, hadn't you?

Prepared 2. Installed ES File Explorer and QuickPic both gagets.


   Both Free Apps.

Amazonアプリ
ES File Explorer
QuickPic

Google Play
ES ファイルエクスプローラー - Google Play の Android アプリ
QuickPicギャラリー - Google Play の Android アプリ

 

Prepared 3. Installed Bluetooth App Sender in Smartphone.

Bluetooth App Sender - Google Play の Android アプリ
Because This used to select the application.It had also multiple choice app if there's something similar is, but there did not work well.


Ready! Next I will write how to.

 

First. Launch Bluetooth App Sender, and choose app you want to send Kindle Fire.


Launch Bluetooth App Sender


  First time this appeared. You tap Normal.


  Next choose app you want to send. This time I choosed SevenEleven Official App.




Why I choosed this, because I thought this app only ios, but there is Android app.

 Tap Send.



 Next tap WiFi Share(QuickPic). So will switch to QuickPic.




Second. Using QuickPic, app will be sent to Kindle Fire from smartphone.



 This is the smartphone side QuickPic screen.


This is Kindle Fire's side QuickPic.Tap the top right corner of the ︙, and tap Wi-Fi file sharing.


It will be immediately connected because towards the smartphone has already been started.


That's Smartphone side. It recognized Kindle fire. So tap "Tap to send".

 It will start send file to Kindle Fire.



 This is Kindle Fire's side. Received file.





 It's done! Kindle Fire received App!


Third Using ES FileExplorer, install the app.


 Launch ES FileExplorer at Kindle Fire. So you can see this screen, so tap download.


Tap QuickTransfer.

 Tap SevenEleven App.


 So you see this screen, tap install.

 Tap "install".


 You did it! Install completed!


 Back to home screen, you can see SevenEleven App's icon!



 It worked!!


 That's all You did it! Easy way!

Note, if you could installed some apps at Kindle Fire, but they wouldn't be worked.


 First, I installed Google Photo App at Kindle Fire, because I needed some screen capture, writing this entry. But it didn't be worked. It needs Google Developer's Service. So I installed that, but didn't worked. And it appeared this screen.

 Install Apps you want!


See ya-----------------:-)


Fire タブレット 8GB、ブラック

No comments :

Post a Comment