引っ越しましたー

タクドラtakuoの雑念 はてブロ http://takuo.hatenablog.jp/ That blog is written by Japanese.

10/8/16

Powerful female vocal multiple-. Winding of the favorite songs of the 2016 October and Just Jack "The Day I Died."

Powerful female vocal multiple-. Winding of the favorite songs of the 2016 October and Just Jack "The Day I Died."


Hello, this is takuo.

It has become finally cool. Hey should I change the temperature of this remains fall.

This month of a favorite song by me. I feel having a uniform is strong songs like the summer of relic.



 October 2016 of my favorite songs 14 songs + α


 Set list and just little comment.


  1.  Pentatonix - Sing / The song to be healthy
  2.  Be Ignacio - Run 
  3.  Lenny - Hell.o / Pop Rock of husky female vocal
  4.  ElevenHill - Room Of Ghosts / Blues-rock voice is too bitter
  5.  Pixie Paris - ES RAPPELT IM KARTON / Female pop that fits in Myo
  6.  Lady Leshurr - Queen's Speech Ep.5 / Rap song to listen to the simple of. The Japanese too different from the case. Also Ep1 ~ 4.
  7.  MGER ARMENIA & SONA - You are my life / Powerful female vocal
  8.  Maan On The Moon - Scar / Disconsolate system
  9.  ALMA - Karma
  10.  Зулайхо - Зузу (Zulaykho - Zuzu)  / Central Asia-based
  11.  Anna Tatangelo - Occhio X Occhio
  12.  Anitta - Tá Na Mira
  13.  Deorro -. Bailar feat Elvis Crespo / Latin
  14.  Zizo (지조) - Coming Home ( 다녀 왔습니다) (. Feat Lee Won Seok (이원석) of Daybreak)
  15.  Just Jack - The Day I Died / This month of the oldies


This month of oldies Just Jack - The Day I Died


vimeo.com

That from this time I also wrote often old favorite songs. w which accounted for taste in Magnolia

"The Day I Died" in the first time Just Jack

Without even the mp3 library of PC, songs that only rust had been disappearing in floating among the here recently blankly head without knowing Song Title.

Faint memory rust best day of my google and here just come out in life.
www.youtube.com

Well But I'm here also a good song.

In, I found somehow, to YouTube was no PV in the memory is. It was not only to Vimeo. Rare I quite not in the YouTube. Even though equal inter Nets to not exist if not in the YouTube.

Well I found at last in such a feeling. A little luck and happiness everyday. That all is well living seems the day is actually a song called ...... and PV. Rustic melody and singing, making the PV. Very favorite. When listening tears floats.

www.youtube.com
This man seems to Just Jack. Here of the versions I hope. Come much. The last bonus of red balloons are also missing care :-)

www.youtube.com  


something like that.

See ya-------- :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment